Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,305 (¥226,640) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)