Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,210 (€1,733) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)