Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,513 (€1,682) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Pattaya costs 700 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)