Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨64,775 (Shilling101,472) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 100 (40 minutes ago)