Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,615 (Shilling101,471) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (37 minutes ago)