Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,964 (22,181₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)