Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.361 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,619 (26,100₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)