Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05428 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,104 (1,880,903 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)