Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05733 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,742 (1,704,763 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)