Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,457 (1,849,978 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)