Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,197 (1,697,003 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)