Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04357 INR / CDF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,495 (3,959,107 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (26 minutes ago)