Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04562 INR / CDF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,191 (3,665,078 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)