Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05335 INR / CDF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 152% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,559 (3,684,564 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)