Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.900 INR / XCD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,142 (EC$5,613) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)