Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.858 INR / XCD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,605 (EC$4,510) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (35 minutes ago)