Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,729 (€2,065) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (43 minutes ago)