Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,807 (Taka 77,593) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)