Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨64,403 (Taka 82,575) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (18 minutes ago)