Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,910 (19,452₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)