Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.231 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,805 (8,547 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (40 minutes ago)