Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.461 INR / SDG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,863 (5,436 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)