Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.726 INR / SDG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,193 (4,750 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)