Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.156 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,559 (﷼ 4,462) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (38 minutes ago)