Cost of living comparison between Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.768 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,825 (﷼ 4,605) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)