Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,938 (﷼ 29,871,888) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)