Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,164 (﷼ 42,805,362) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)