Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨68,182 (﷼ 34,875,285) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 2 hours ago)