Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,302 (﷼ 32,356,902) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)