Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,732 (﷼ 32,424,498) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)