Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23548 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,142 (480,467 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)