Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,916 (3,198TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (21 minutes ago)