Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.851 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨50,033 (3,369TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)