Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,990 (3,188TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)