Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,829 (4,314TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)