Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,634 (¥189,023) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)