Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,105 (¥177,467) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)