Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,960 (€1,877) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)