Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,887 (¥176,745) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)