Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,320 (₨ 112,885) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)