Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,023 (₨ 108,856) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)