Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,329 (₨ 145,338) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)