Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,349 (₨ 141,305) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)