Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,491 (₨ 167,675) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (43 minutes ago)