Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,110 (€1,130) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)