Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,056 (€1,248) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)