Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 86% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,940 (元12,361) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (31 minutes ago)