Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 88% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,291 (元12,302) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)