Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,220 (35,966 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)