Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.207 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,712 (27,977 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)