Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,866 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)