Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,786 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (36 minutes ago)