Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,421 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)