Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨77,444 (1,348,168 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)