Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,682 (1,333,289 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)