Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05769 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,783 (1,573,547 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)