Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,096 (90,096 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)