Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.985 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,519 (96,967 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)