Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,594 (﷼ 43,175,604) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)