Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,313 (﷼ 42,747,583) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 2 hours ago)