Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨88,811 (439,179 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)