Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20554 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,170 (336,525 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (42 minutes ago)