Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,310 (49,607 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)