Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.158 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,959 (39,375 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)