Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,256 (59,896 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)