Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,029 (59,027 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)