Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.171 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,659 (53,287 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)