Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.162 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,510 (39,560 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (29 minutes ago)