Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,097 (40,198 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)