Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,991 (233,843 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (29 minutes ago)