Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42533 INR / LKR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,753 (220,423 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)