Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.263 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,675 (RM5,084) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)