Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,157 (RM7,041) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)