Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,944 (RM6,017) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)