Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,905 (RM7,148) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)