Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,659 (RM6,570) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)