Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01674 INR / KHR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,667 (3,803,313 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (26 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 2 hours ago)