Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01657 INR / KHR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,247 (3,936,589 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)