Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.386 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨62,834 (26,337₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)