Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42455 INR / LKR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,002 (207,282 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)