Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45441 INR / LKR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,568 (278,534 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (30 minutes ago)