Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,396 (3,864 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)