Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,235 (3,945 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)