Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,537 (€1,424) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)