Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.479 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,671 (€1,245) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)