Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,650 (€1,701) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)