Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,814 (€1,141) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)