Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨63,489 in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)