Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,360 (元7,004) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)