Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,959 (4,626TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)