Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,578 (3,783TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)