Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,836 (¥162,975) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)