Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,312 (¥156,331) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)