Cost of living comparison between Kaduna, Nigeria and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21660 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,591 (348,995 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (42 minutes ago)