Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,125 ($1,148) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)