Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨84,000 ($1,311) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)