Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,000 ($1,112) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)