Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.015 INR / AFN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,740 (101,213 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)