Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 162% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,644 (€1,991) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)