Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,280 (R$ 4,599) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)