Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,770 (R$ 4,506) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (40 minutes ago)