Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,644 (R$ 4,622) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)