Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.305 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,299 (﷼ 5,218) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)