Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,188 (﷼ 5,137) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)